Im Back

Scoobyturbo

ISDC Club Member
Well after 2 years out I am finally back in a Scooby.
i bought fellow club member Nialls white classic turbo.
Big thanks Niall could see it wasn't easy for you and the car drives very nice.
I will be keeping this as it is.
This was pure chance as Joe had went and looked at a bug eye in cork for me today.
Big thanks Joe,Colm Ciaran and anybody else they were ringing in the background.
More to follow when i pick it up.

Fair play billy looks a cracking car,was that a members car on here from a few years back richard i think it was

Congrats Billy... I know the original owner and the 2nd owner of that car. Both 2 good mates.

I know a lot of the history if it.

Savage buy there billy well done when colm does his thing I'll take some nice snaps for ya :goodjob: :thumbsup:

Thanks lads can't wait to get it now still a bit shocked I got such a nice car[emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delighted for ya Billy - Niall knew how to look after her & Ciaran worked his magic also on that car :dance:

Really going to miss this car but at the same time delighted it's staying in the club. Best of luck with it Billy....it's a really good car if I do say so myself. :thumbsup:

Nice car billy , all the best with it. I'd say it's great feeling being back in a Scooby

Found a pic of myself and my mates on a weekend away on the piss... and the scooby's.... way way back in 2005. See anything familiar on the right Billy..?? :subaru:

Back