Im back and on the Hunt for a Subaru

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
Well back in the market as I have sold my Astra OPC.

I have been looking about but if anyone knows of of a jem I would appreciate the heads up.

Looking to go new age sti blob/hawk but don't want one which is modded and in need of a lot of tlc.

Happy hunting ahead.

:scoobyblueisdc:

Congrats on the sale Keith only passed you couple days ago car was looking well :thumbsup:

best of luck with the search and look forward to seen what you pick up :scoobyblueisdc:

Cheers chris, yeah I put the Bilt hammer wax on it which i got of you after I refined the body work and have been very empressed with it.

Would recommend it and will use it on the next car also. :thumbsup:

Cheers Keith, they are alright.

Looks wise think they are great as a standard car inside and out with some great designs. Plenty of power but would need a remap to sort out the torque. Handling is a complete let down my misses 307 handles better. That's the only let down for me.

Hunt over. :dance:

I went and viewed a black blobeye 05 sti type uk this evening and its now parked in my garden.

Will pop up pics tomorrow but she is a beaut. Nice spec on her also with naming a few

37500miles
Wide track
Dccd
Blitz nur spec exhaust system
Front and rear white line arb's
Prodrive springs
Prodrive pfff wheels

Will be keeping the car as is with no performance related mods and very little exterior mods also.

Glad to be back and feels so good and right to be behind the wheel again of a scoob.

:subaru:

Will be keeping the car as is - that wont last long

Congrats on the purchase must drop out for a look

:smokin:

Yeah do Carlo just don't bring the van again ya know what happened last time :icon_grin:

Serious doe I'm finished with throwing money into these things as I don't drive them no were near there limits. Few exterior and a gauge or two maybe and that's it.

Full detail and keep her mint then is the plan as has been with my previous cars.

Well done Keith good to see you back in a real car

I got a spin in her last night and its a beauty, best of luck with her

Good man Keith! Congrats on the new motor... and you're right that it feels great to be piloting a Scooby again (only got mine a few weeks ago and smiling ever since :yellowthumb:)

Back