Im Back after a few years away

The Quadcam

Hi All..

As a few people might remember ... I was here before for a while and then took a break from the Subaru's but I'm back,

I was Quadcam , Looking forward to chatting and meeting up with the old and the new members over the next while,

Fergus,

Wellcome back fergus its been awhile.

Thanks Kerry Sti,

Its been a while alright.... Ill blame the brother because he has imported a GTR R32 from Japan and after a drive in that i just had to get a Petrol turbo and what better car than a scooby again

Welcome back fergus :thumbsup: any wheels for sale :icon_biggrin:as I?m still collecting .

what you on the look out for or have you your eye on a car or 1 got all ready

Welcome back! Great to hear another blob wagon joining the club. Thought I was the only one around [emoji16]

Post some pictures of the car and well wear[emoji3]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Here ya go kid nice tidy example
7bc86f57c26000bbca7ae028c5121dd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Love the wagons [emoji122][emoji122]

There's a old favorite of mine from years back Decs wrx wearing revs to give you a idea [emoji106]
193535b1408f1c12ad968d2fe9c6addf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks all very much for the big welcome and thanks Gordon for putting the picture up and Tom for a few nice bits,

Welcome back. Nice tidy looking wagon you got there. It would look well on anthracite coloured Revolution's.

Welcome back great to see old members coming back to a great club fair play for keeping the interest

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back