Idea's to Cut the DB Levels

is the decibal leval been tested inside ?

surely if it is with all the noise inside that would raise the leval should it not be done outside in the open with as little interference as possible to give a fair reading :dontknow:

Is the NCT testers manual available on the net somewhere for download?

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=24939.msg295292#msg295292 date=1278756216]
is the decibal leval been tested inside ?

surely if it is with all the noise inside that would raise the leval should it not be done outside in the open with as little interference as possible to give a fair reading :dontknow:
[/quote]

Mine was tested inside.

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=24939.msg295280#msg295280 date=1278749931]
quick and easy way to get it to pass ,
stuff a load of steel wool up the exhaust ...
can be gotten in bags from woodies for a fiver, and it kills sound like nothing else ,
also kills power in a big way too , as its restricting the airflow through the exhaust ....

BTW aimzey , is that your bus outside A+S imports
[/quote]

ya it is alright been there months now and prob will be for another fee months
she's a bit rough as you can see needs a bit of tlc

Ya the car was tested inSide alright . I'll try the bung and the steel wool too now harm in giving it a shot. I jus can't afford to go off and buy a standard exhaust

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=24939.msg295293#msg295293 date=1278756314]
Is the NCT testers manual available on the net somewhere for download?
[/quote]

I've attached a version of it here Andy. :thumbsup:

Mine was tested inside and outside and still failed it got 110db getting a bung made for it as we speak.

Cheers Mark. Some Karma for that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The very first line of the manual....This Manual is not a legal document and must not be construed as such.

Those cowboys are clever bastards covering their arses every which way :wall:

Back