Ice breaker.

eboxer

Hey there everyone that reads the newbie section.
Long term Subaruphile minus the Subaru part... but thats changed now. So at the minute I'm driving an XV but it's not my first Subaru. I used to drive a 90s Legacy 1.8 manual estate. Although underpowered it could maintain momentum up a twisty road with the best of them. My memory might be slightly rose tinted.

So I'm looking forward to having the chats and maybe getting to a meet or two over the coming months.

Slan.

Hey there everyone that reads the newbie section.
Long term Subaruphile minus the Subaru part... but thats changed now. So at the minute I'm driving an XV but it's not my first Subaru. I used to drive a 90s Legacy 1.8 manual estate. Although underpowered it could maintain momentum up a twisty road with the best of them. My memory might be slightly rose tinted.

So I'm looking forward to having the chats and maybe getting to a meet or two over the coming months.

Slan.
Eboxer your very welcome I'll let you know when next meet is on

Yours a Xv Hybrid btw?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome along :thumbsup:. E boxer that 1 of the new foresters . An early 90s legacy you say what a great car and workhorse they were . Alway loved that shape legacy and still have a few around the place . Hope to see you at a meet :thumbsup:

Thanks folks that's quite a welcome.

This XV is not a hybrid, they are not due here till December, it's a CVT 2.0i Permium in Cool Grey Khaki. Forester e-Boxer lands mid-November.
I'll post a pic tomorrow as it's dark outside at the minute.

Photo test
Won1JiGbqnNza8tX9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Won1JiGbqnNza8tX9

Last edited:
Big welcome to you eboxer. Great club. You're in the right place. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Welcome along ,that's a fantastic xv Hope you have the best of luck with it.Deadly color too.[emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fairly sure your you the first member here with a xv

Looking forward to seeing it at few events

Nice one
b33da3efd8cc4eda0dcdcec35666a9d3.jpg

only full members can post photo directly to the forum. you need to upload it somewhere else and post the link here. :54:

Yea I clicked your link and took screen shot of xv cropped and posted it for you[emoji106]

As Tommy says above one of the many many be benefits to Full membership here

Along with members stickers/calendars/keyrings.. access to members events drives/meets Agm ect ect & members only section with car Members car blogs feature cars ect ect

Best 50 euro ull spend this year if you get involved [emoji106]

Recent Club Drive in Sligo organised by long term member "Blacktar" to give u a feel for what we are about [emoji106][emoji106]

https://youtu.be/QUFvRb9lAJY

Back