I want a scooby

Seen a few in japcars on the airport road today.Thing the last place before mitsi truck place may have 1 or 2 aswell.

Try and get someone to check it for you if you can before you buy.

Happy hunting

:smokin:

I think if im getting a jap import one ill get it off my uncles place he owns a garage over the northside. Would have no problem trading in my Altezza against it. Just wanna make sure im getting one as new a possible withe the best spec.

Ideally an 04/05 legacy B4
leather interior
standard performance wise
stock exterior or midly modded
Nice wheels

I dont ask for much do i!

Need to get a spin in one though, might go test drive a few but you can never really take them for a proper "drive"! Unless someone here wants to take me for a spin in theirs and scare me!!!

Welcome along man!
As far as I know the newer b4 has a twin scroll turbo like the spec c's so it would be very tuneble and that's how it makes boost so low in the rev range!!:dance:
I really like those new b4's real classy :thumbsup:
Dan

Cheers thanks, Dan! Is there anyone on here that has one? Think i saw you tearing it up down at Japfest a while back lovely motor! must bring old shape and new shape B4 out for a spin, see which i prefer!

Welcome along mate,hope you enjoy our happy little group :lol: if you are dead serious about buyin one i'll gladly take ya out in my b4 to help ya make up your mind :D

Back