i pod music

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
both me and my bro have i pods , would any one know if its possible to add music from my ipod to his WITHOUT having to wipe all his music first . he has heard there is a way and i m just wonderin can anyone here shed some light , something to do with changing file type .or something technichal like that .
personally i have no idea , i jus gave my ipod to a mate and he filled it with about 9000 songs( a lot of sh1t that ive never heard of and dont want ) and maybe 20 films .

first right answer gets free karma :thumbsup:
thanks in advance

win.png

Steve.

it is possible but i cant remember exactly how its done......

also if its onto another computer (or ya lost the music on the computer) there is a way to get the music thats on the ipod onto the computer again....

check Apples FAQ section on the ipod website
its all on there somewhere

dont use i tunes myself , but il give it a go .

cheers lads

@ hiwd + hammie ,have some karma

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=20574.msg250271#msg250271 date=1263651796]
Got there first hehehe
[/quote]

show off lol

@ mac mac: hope it works out mate

What i do is burn the music onto a cd,then give it to whoever.they can then upload cd to their pc. You may have to go to music 'file location' to burn it. :dontknow: Hope it helps.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

I-TUNES SUCKS , CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT SONGS FROM IPOD TO LAPTOP , SELECT WHICH ARTISTS /SONGS I WANT TO DELETE , OR DO ANYTHING . IT FUCKING SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

AFTER SPENDING THE LAST HOUR TRYING TO GET ANYTHING DONE , FUCKING I-POD MUPPETS

RANT OVER , and now il stop shouting

haha sorry your havin issues with it mate....
where you based? maybe ya could call out to my office here in Ballymun and ill see what i can do

@ hammie , cheers for the offer , im in navan .

il have another crack at it later , but i-tunes is not user friendly , muppets

Ah sorry, I misunderstood the question. There is no way using iTunes for taking songs from your ipod, except ones you purchased through itunes. Apple didn't make that feature.

I've heard of 3rd party software that was developed but never actually found any...

Steve.

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=20574.msg250745#msg250745 date=1263821099]
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

I-TUNES SUCKS
[/quote]

worst program I've ever used can't understand how its become an excepted standard

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=20574.msg250758#msg250758 date=1263824973]
Yup its a piece of sh*t Dave, and loves to chew ram, nom nom nom
[/quote]

I had a 20g creative zen back in 2001 and the creative browser wiped the floor with it running on windows 2000...amazing how apple get away with it...it could be used as a protable data drive, had audio out and basically wiped the floor with the first iPods...goes to show the power of marketing and recognised names...no one would p1ss on a zen now...same thing with nortons they got away with it for years with their piece of sh!t, ram hungry waste of time anti virus

@ johnjoe , hopefully this will alow me to do as i wish , cheers for link . karma in post ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back