i have to say looking at this - I WANT ONE!!!!!

Its starting to grow on people now Chris!! :thumbsup:

Looks very well in the black. Have seen a black one around Dublin city a couple of times with Subaru wrote in gold along the doors and it looks savage! :thumbsup: :subaru:

I've been looking at that car since it went up. They have even changed the pictures about a week ago to these ones. I love it and want it also.

If I was to buy one it would be this one. The black just looks the dogs.

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=8517.msg101508#msg101508 date=1217027584]
Its starting to grow on people now Chris!! :thumbsup:

Looks very well in the black. Have seen a black one around Dublin city a couple of times with Subaru wrote in gold along the doors and it looks savage! :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

I've seen that one to. She's not an STi.

second pic looks like a focus from the side.....there are a lot of subarus ied had before that one. still not impressed

I realy like the interior in these' and they look savage in black!! ..... But who ever designed the back lights should be shot dead!!!

€62,500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mental :shock: i think id rather buy 2 older impreza's and mod the sh*t out of 1 and keep the other for everyday :lol:

Sorry lads I think it's terrible looking, a cross between a focus and a seat leon :angry:
And at €62,500 no way. no for 30k would I buy it.
Think the Impreza is going too die a death with this one.
Cheers
John

im still not mad about these and for that money in all honesty i'd take the new STI legacy instead i think its a much much nicer car

List price €74k???

Why are they selling a car with 2,000 km on the clock for €11.5k less than the list price?

Back