I HAVE TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT?

I suppose you could spit a lot, go for a wee, and get rid of as many bodily fluids as possible!
Driving low on petrol is a really bad idea, scoobies suffer from fuel starvation at anything less than a third of a tank under high cornering forces!
Light weight wheels are defo the best idea so far!!
Dan

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13804.msg171425#msg171425 date=1237988577]
shave your whole body streamline, go commando, dont wear socks and convince yourself not to have that extra cereal in the morning. You should notice the handling difference straight away :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=13804.msg171607#msg171607 date=1238028902]
Driving low on petrol is a really bad idea, scoobies suffer from fuel starvation at anything less than a third of a tank under high cornering forces!
[/quote]

He drives a BMW.....and it was a joke :wink:

I didn't realise he was on about a beemer,
And running low on fuel is very common way of saving weight in motorsport!
Just a very bad idea in scoobies, full boost and no fuel makes melted pistons! :doh:
Dan

Run 4 miles a day,
weight will fly offf :lol:

Also sand paper off the top layer of your skin, Has too be a few kilo's in that :thumbsup: :icon_twisted:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=13804.msg171711#msg171711 date=1238071224]
Is there really a need to reduce weight in a road going BMW?? :ponder2:
[/quote]

it weighs 1480kg at the moment - i'm not bothered about this,
just thinking if ther was something easy
if you could loose arounf 60-70kg that would be a bit noticeable i think
a full adults weight off the car
it seems the only way to do it is to loose luxury items or
is very expensice i.e.elighteweight part and cf bits

Your only  about 50Kg heavier than a newage STI and about 20Kg lighter than my Forester!
I wouldn't worry about it!
Hapy motoring  :thumbsup:
Dan

Thats in or around the weight of a Legacy! Only way you are really going to get rid of some weight is by losing luxury, but you don't want to go down that road!

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=13804.msg172312#msg172312 date=1238184632]
Thats in or around the weight of a Legacy! Only way you are really going to get rid of some weight is by losing luxury, but you don't want to go down that road!
[/quote]

or buy a legacy!!
which will happen...!

Back