i have a leak somewhere

J

johnroake

i had the car up on the lift the other day and there was oil all over the under body of the car, but i couldnt see where it was coming from, now when the car is driven for a whle then stopped,it looks like the turbo is smoking, when actually it is the oil underneath heaqting up. is there anywhere on them that is a weak spot, or the leaks oil, any ideas, the earliest the subaru garage can see me is fri, so it will be parked up til then.

any help needed. cheers

cheers, those thing that you both said costly to get fixed or to replace? is the dealer the best place to get them done?

Nah the seals them selves only cost a few euro, they will need to b replaced has they are only rubber, no sure how much fo the job done would b though.

Not sure it was a warranty fix on my yoke. They did the t-belt as well which I thought was very good of them!

I would nearly bet money that its your rocker cover gasket, and the oil is dripping onto manifold and burning off cayusing smoke and smell to come up around turbo if its leaking on driver side rocker cover, think there about 15 euro and pain in ass to fit :wall:. Thats what i think it is ne way from ur description, i had to do my turbo side b4

Back