I googled it ,I thought I had joined but it was a few years ago.I drive a Subaru Wagon estate it's a normal aspirated 2lt automatic 160 bhp.

undoranjoe

I've had the car for many years, you have to love it as it is very expensive to run. With the rule changes to the NCT, I had to get my engine light to go out. Om my car the secondary air system cannot be turned off I fitted 2 new AGR valves from the USA for only $200 each cheap enough compared to the real Mcoy. I then found the air pump died ,as the Subaru one cost more than the car is worth I went back on the USA site $450 dollars for the Subaru one $69 for the Toyota one.So as it looked very similar I took a chance and got the Toyota one. It fits over 2 studs and all you need is 2, 8mm male spade terminals for the power to the new pump as the lugs are different. Heat shrink is good if you have or can get it. So far So good as the man said when he fell out of the 20 storey building window at each floor he passed. Thanks for letting me joim guys I will be a regular vitor.

Welcome along :thumbsup:

That's the longest thread title i've ever read :icon_grin:

Are they failing now for the check engine light for the secondary air pumps ?

If so did it pass with the Toyota one fitted (great info if so)

I heard before when a Member was buying a Forester from the seller that there was someone in Poland refurbing them

Back