Howdy

Hi,

Your very welcome,

Stunning car, I was admiring it in my mirrors.on Saturday. 👍

Beautiful, can't beat a JDM hawk and to be fair, white is gorgeous 😍 welcome along man, seen plenty pictures of it from the weekend, looks great!

Welcome along Sonny, I'll put you down for the isdc photographer job, after all the cool pics the weekend, the hawks a cracker 💥, and I ordered that lense and adapter 🙈
👍Adrian.

Hi,

Your very welcome,

Stunning car, I was admiring it in my mirrors.on Saturday. 👍

Ah yes I was behind you for the first leg. Was keeping a distance as I didn’t fancy anymore stone chips on the front! I’ve got a photo of yours from the meet up point, think Adrian is sharing those all on here.

Welcome along Sonny, I'll put you down for the isdc photographer job, after all the cool pics the weekend, the hawks a cracker 💥, and I ordered that lense and adapter 🙈
👍Adrian.

My rates are pretty handy ;) I’ve a video to put together when I get a moment too! It’s a handy and cheap set up for getting great photos

Ah yes I was behind you for the first leg. Was keeping a distance as I didn’t fancy anymore stone chips on the front! I’ve got a photo of yours from the meet up point, think Adrian is sharing those all on here.

My rates are pretty handy ;) I’ve a video to put together when I get a moment too! It’s a handy and cheap set up for getting great photos
Fair play 👍

Welcome to the club👍beauty of a car,lovely in white,really caught my eye on Saturday....Great work with the pics👌

Welcome along . Love the white Hawkeyes. I've seen a lot of photos of it on Instagram. It was nice to see it in the flesh over the weekend.

Welcome and cool looking car. Following your page on IG. Some cracking shots you got of the latest run.

Back