howdy

Welcome aboard...you made the right choise in going subaru...you'll never look twice at anything ever again :subaru: :subaru:

dat'd be great christi, still need 2 get rid of my levin though so dont want to waste any1s time, unless he'd take a swap? :thumbsup:

@ sti2doorcoupe!
Start yourself a thread in the introduce yourself section! with abit about yourself and your motor! :thumbsup:
Dan

Well that's one of the best classic imprezas!!!
don't forget there is vat to pay aswell as a few other bits and peices!
there is a thread around somewhere detailing roughly what the charges are! if you do a few searches with importing and custums as key words I'm sure you'll find it!
that sort of scooby is the business! :thumbsup:
Dan

cheers mate, but thought you only had 2 pay vat on cars with less than 6k on them? i cud be wrong but i did hear that somewhere? :ponder:

[quote author=20VBZR link=topic=4327.msg46280#msg46280 date=1195567005]

checkec vrt but theres a few models to choose from, it comes in around 3grand!" f**k me...
[/quote]

5761 in euro's
+ 10 eu imort duty
=6337
+21% vat
=7667
+ customs fees probably 350 for a good handler = 8k give or take a few squid

8000 euro... vrt will be about 3k minimum on that so that leaves you at 11k.. for a car you havent seen..dont know its history and will need a remap..theres a lad on here selling a balck Type r 99 for 13k look in sales forum..its a peach well looked after and has already been mapped plus its a 99..I know what i would do borrow an extra 2k from somewhere.

you should check out performance cars in malahide industrial estate in coolock they have some beautys in there including some limited editions lol i have to drag darkshadow away from the place everytime we go there

for christ sake tell the truth i have to drag you away from everything because u cant be trusted to be allowed out on your own

it is a bad thing when i want to shop and your your walking around not knowing where ya are and i have to send the security guys to go look for ya jeez

havent you figured it out yet i am not walking around not knowing where i am, i am trying to escape from you so you dont max out the credit card  :nana:

yeah right so thats why i have to sew your name and address inside all your clothes because you keep getting lost, the only reason you even find the car is because there is never many scoobys in the car park :lol:

because i told you to, if i remember correctly you wanted to buy a cobra

all i have to say guys is i am sorry for hijacking this thread and the person responsible (flames) has been dealt with in an appropriate manner :hang: and i wanted the scooby and may i add had to fight beg and moan till i got it :smokin:

Back