howdy..!! long time since we spoke..!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
well lads n lassies..!!

smurf here, remember me..!! its been a real long time since i was the site last and i have to say, well done its looking great and the numbers seem to have really picked up..!!

all good here in philly thank god, got my greencard last week so i can now officially come and go as i please without looking over me shoulder..!! still no sign of wrok at all, its completely dead here too, pickin up a few bits n pieces since i came here last year, just enough to get by..! my folks and friends are fillin me in on the shenanigans back home with the gov and budgest etc...!! man what a joke, i'm kinda glad i came over here but i do miss my leggy still..! not a day goes by i dont think of that car and the good time had on isdc drives etc..!!

still havrnt picked up a scooby here yet, but not givin up hope..! if things pick up next year i might consider importing a b4, most leggys here are automatic which is crap. i saw a mad leggy a few weeks ago, get this, a four door soft top legacy..!!! all black, was nice too..!! tryin to get a pic for yiz but i havent seen it since..! theres a few nice imprezzas where i'm living here but ive yet to see even a half decent legacy, most dont even have the boonet scoop..!!

still tippin around in my chevy tahoe..!! its a beast of a yoke..!! 5.7 old school v8..!! mental but i would prefer to have my leggy back..!! someday..!!

anyway, i'm in the NASIOC club here, its free to join and i get my magazine every few weeks, i have passwords for the pdf versions, it says its illegal to pass them on to anyone out of the club, but would they know if you guys got on the site if you had the passwords..?? anyway let me know before i give them to yiz, dont wanna cause any grief amongst the scooby world..!

right, i'm off for a cuppa tae..!! keep on keepin on..!! the site looks great..!! well done again..!!

slan a scooby chara's ..!!

papa smurf

:subaru:

You are much better off in Philly than here. At the moment jail would be better than here. Good luck. :thumbsup: :subaru:

great to hear from ya head, you are missing fook all over here, hopefully things willl pick up for ya in the land of the good auld US of A :subaru:

Good to hear from you Smurf,

Jump in from time to time man. Hope things pick up for you out there work wise.

howaye lads...!!

thanks for that, yeah i will try and jump on the site more often than i have been, good to keep in touch..

i heard things are bad back home..? this new points systems looks hilarious..!!! why dont they just ban cars from the road and make people use bikes or pony's..!! better still just take the cash right out of yur bank account..!! save people a lot of trouble..!! whats needed back home is a civil war of somesorts..! get a few hundred thousand people together, thrash the dail and oust the governement :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:..!! let them know people wont take their crap anymore..!!

later

smurf

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=14347.msg177918#msg177918 date=1239812797]
howaye lads...!!

thanks for that, yeah i will try and jump on the site more often than i have been, good to keep in touch..

i heard things are bad back home..? this new points systems looks hilarious..!!! why dont they just ban cars from the road and make people use bikes or pony's..!! better still just take the cash right out of yur bank account..!! save people a lot of trouble..!! whats needed back home is a civil war of somesorts..! get a few hundred thousand people together, thrash the dail and oust the governement :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:..!! let them know people wont take their crap anymore..!!

later

smurf

[/quote]

+1 :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Hey smurf!welcome back to the site :thumbsup:

Hopefully things will pick up for you over there and you get another B4!

Best of luck man :thumbsup:

Back