Howdy all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Im totally turned off the transplant idea, and hence most of the plans for the car!! Im jus gonna fit parts that i can transfer into my next subaru :dance: Thanks for the confirmation nodge!! :thumbsup: What ever happened to the block policy idea that was supposed to be happenin here??

If you mean the insurance policy idea........it turns out that a lot of lads felt happy enough with their insurance due to having garage policies etc.

From what I remember we needed 100 insurance details to get anywhere with a group policy. We couldn't get responses from that many people so it was shelved.

John

that'd be great yeah!! i know id be in!! maybe we could start a thread to see what kind of interest there would be?

yeh couldn't do it yet though cos theres only 76 members

yeah, and sure id be surprised if half of those would be interested :cry:

yeah hopefully some time soon we could get something started

Yeah Derek I'd say best to leave it for a while until the numbers are up. Out of the 76 on here you have to take out the garage policies and the auld lads who're paying about 100 euro on insurance (only messing :p)
Always worth thinking about though (it'd be nice if something really cheap was set up by the time I move from 1.6 to turbo :D :D)

John

hgvhogv

well lad hows things, if ye want a turbo go for the legacy, im sellin my 1.6 04 to get one, only an extra 50 spuds on top of my 1.6 insurance!! look into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back