howdie

Jaysus neil, That's some motor! :shock2:
Do you have a close up of the engine bay??
Does she see any track time?
How does the 2.2 drive with the GT35?
Dan

no the garage I had borrowed to do the work I was Using there two post ramp because the Car was on it for so long he needed it back for a few days and I arrived back one day and they had used the car. As a trolley LOL. The car was running. 410bhp on standard injectors at just over one bar of boost it is in at the min getting fuel rails and 1000cc injectors and we have no idea what she will make

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=10577.msg125709#msg125709 date=1225702060]
Jaysus neil, That's some motor! :shock2:
Do you have a close up of the engine bay??
Does she see any track time?
How does the 2.2 drive with the GT35?
Dan
[/quote]

You make sure it's in nutral. Start the engine, put it in 1st gear and.............. :icon_biggrin:

Sorry Dan couldn't resist. :lol:

GT35 and 1000cc injectors and you are looking at 550-600bhp anywhy! :clap:
She's got the motor to take it, So why not!
Do you every have her on track?
Dan

@ Eric :mooner:
I meant when does she start making boost?

she spoils up well but the turbo is only ticking over will no more when the car is fully set up. Cheers for all the comments and thanks for being so wellcoming

Your very welcome mate.

Make sure you keep us upto date with how it's coming along. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Ai autosport done all the work. Hopefully all going well should have a ppg dog box in for this sat if any of use see me come over and introduce yourself

It just depends how much the heads flow to see how much bhp we get managed till get hold of a ppg dog box so hopefully I won't break the gearbox

Back