how sex starts!!!

Seen a few of them in the uk, seen a few m5 cop car's in the uk man what a job :headbanger:

well lads to put yaz out of your misery, yes i am a garda :twofinger: so any penalty points you need sorted im the boy to know.

im sure none of you guys do be speeding or :guinness: driving,
actually scratch that ye all do!!!!

id be sittin somewhere between dunboyne, and ratoath!!! its like that little area between
your ball sack and your arse hole aka no mans land!!!!! :whistle:
wat bout yourself bud?? was thinkin of hittin the rally alright just trying to get time
off work ah think ill be safe enough though many heading down

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=4135.msg43460#msg43460 date=1193699365]
well lads to put yaz out of your misery, yes i am a garda :twofinger: so any penalty points you need sorted im the boy to know.
[/quote]

Excellent!!!! :dance:

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=4135.msg43465#msg43465 date=1193700337]
its like that little area between
your ball sack and your arse hole aka no mans land!!!!! :whistle:
[/quote]
Thats called your t'isnt. T'isnt your arse and t'isnt your balls!

It's great to have a Garda on the site and an avid Scooby owner... keeps us all in check.. Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

mr. cambell was some funny man, pity the guard lost his job over it but it was well worth the laugh!!! :lol: i have plenty more
that could be shown, anyone know who is driving a black legacy around clonee, co.meath!!!!

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=4135.msg43474#msg43474 date=1193701126]
mr. cambell was some funny man, pity the guard lost his job over it but it was well worth the laugh!!! :lol: i have plenty more
that could be shown, anyone know who is driving a black legacy around clonee, co.meath!!!!
[/quote]

I hope you didn't catch him speeding. Only joking, its about time there was some law and order brought upon this site. Welcome aboard. I am in Ashbourne, so we might cross each others paths.

Cheers

Alan

well lads ill put to ya like this, im a twat at heart really, once the uniform is off im a different man ill keep me eyes on ye!!!!
hope your tax an insurance is up to date :D

Me from Ashbourne as well. Might see ya around. Hopefully not in a squad car though!

Back