How much is it worth ?

K

Kruizer

Well lads, I'm not used to the whole scooby scene so I was wondering would yee be able to give me a rough idea how much a particular one is worth ? She's a 1996 4dr saloon WRX STi Type RA with adjustable diff control and the genuine roof vent with a freshly rebuilt engine and the bodywork is spot on.

Thanks in advance,
Brendan

Brendan you asked how much the car was worth - and Dave is probably the most knowledgable lad on here about Scoobies.
And take with a pinch of salt the price some scoobies are being advertised at, they will sit there for many months usually, and then sell for a lot less than advertised.
I started looking for a scoob last December - found a nice one in April. But alot of the cars I saw advertised last December (which I reckoned were overpriced) are still for sale today.

Not doubting Dave at all Brian. Was told the car would be worth around 9.5k to 10k, not a fan of over pricing myself...

Ya theres so many impreza's for sale so if u want to sell it fast you have to let it go cheap. I sold mine on Wednesday and had to take nearly 2K less than what i had it first advertised for  :shock:

What its worth and what they sell for are 2 totally different things. Market is flooded with them at the momment.

The lad that sold me mine said at another time he'd get 19 for her I took it off him for 16, it a Buyers market! Mine Is a 00 TypeRA!

as above lot about....

11-12k for 98 v4 type r's now.. :shock: and thats new age dash etc..

very hard to get 10k..... took big hit the last year

advertising price be e7950 in my opinion...

Yeah I would have thought around the 8k mark as well.....
Depends how quick you want to shift it.....

Alan.

Garry with the Gray 99 STI the one with the carbon fiber bonnet is letting his go for €11,000! His goes on Monday as far as I know!

Back