How did you choose your forum name

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Just for a bit of fun not looking for full names and addresses. I suppose I am a person who thinks quite a lot about stuff but I always wondered where some of the forum names came about.
I'll go first
I was looking to join up I seen a Brian sti and I was Gary and I have an sti ( and no I don't need to get it looked at) so that's where Gary sti came about for me I know some are self explaining and others not just a bit of fun that's all

Old username from Toyota days, ae86irl etc. cant really remember how it was come up with. Myself and a couple of lads at home all had Toyotas at 17/18, ae86, kp, levin etc. and ran the name on a little sticker on the cars

(Nerd alert)
Used to play World of Warcraft (WoW) as a kid and was a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII with Cloud being my favourite character so was trying to use that as my username for WoW but was taken so messed around with the name until I got clodex which is what I've been using for a lot of my stuff ever since as it sort of stuck as is fairly unique.

HawkAl as I have a Hawkeye Sti and my name is Alan . . Not much more mysterious than that!

Mine is fenner,s,,which is simply because my surname is fennelly,and it would make it much easier too remember for me as my brain cell,s are dying off..

Hahaha fair play 😆👍
(Nerd alert)
Used to play World of Warcraft (WoW) as a kid and was a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII with Cloud being my favourite character so was trying to use that as my username for WoW but was taken so messed around with the name until I got clodex which is what I've been using for a lot of my stuff ever since as it sort of stuck as is fairly unique.

Back