Hotels in Tralee and Galway

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Considering heading to the Sligo match in Tralee and then the Connaught final on Sunday so would be looking for a hotel in Tralee maybe Friday and one in Galway on Saturday depending on wat time the match is set for. Any recomendations ? :thumbsup:

The Corrib Great southern is a nice spot in galway, Out beside GMIT. Eacy access in and out of town, bus routes outside the door of the place for the "Gimp"
20min walk too town for a night out after :thumbsup:
Also look at B&B's, nice and cheap!!! :thumbsup:

western hotel in galway city is nice i stay in it every time i go down for the weekend also its nice an cheap

patrick punches hotel in limerick is the business i have to say,,, restaurant, gym, swimming pool, all free to residents ofv the hotel.aslo very cheap :thumbsup:

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=16411.msg201636#msg201636 date=1247492566]
The Corrib Great southern is a nice spot in galway, Out beside GMIT. Eacy access in and out of town, bus routes outside the door of the place for the "Gimp"
20min walk too town for a night out after :thumbsup:
Also look at B&B's, nice and cheap!!! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

corrib great southern is closed,

days hotel is cheap too,

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=16411.msg201664#msg201664 date=1247496678]
patrick punches hotel in limerick is the business i have to say,,, restaurant, gym, swimming pool, all free to residents ofv the hotel.aslo very cheap :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Looks good has it a decent car park ?

herself works in the meadowlands hotel in tralee its only a 5 or 10 minute walk from the field,(its actually the closest hotel to the field) if you want i can mention it to her and she could get you a good rate.

:thumbsup:

as brian said jurys is one handy spot with parking and you wont need taxi anywhere it right beside keystreet....
as alan said days hotel tho is a very cheap hotel but parking isnt the best if you bringing your car...

the harbour hotel is right on the docks and very handy everything is walking distance....

or go all out for brownie points and bring herself to the G hotel but... but it will clean you out :mooner:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=16411.msg201698#msg201698 date=1247503750]
[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=16411.msg201664#msg201664 date=1247496678]
[/quote]

Looks good has it a decent car park ?
[/quote]

very nice hotel... stayed there few weeks ago... it has a secure underground car park and a normal car park........ use the underground one tho... you have prob heard of ballinacurra weston in limerick its only a stone throw from the hotel :thumbsup:

[quote author=padraic link=topic=16411.msg201711#msg201711 date=1247510697]
as brian said jurys is one handy spot with parking and you wont need taxi anywhere it right beside keystreet....
as alan said days hotel tho is a very cheap hotel but parking isnt the best if you bringing your car...

the harbour hotel is right on the docks and very handy everything is walking distance....

or go all out for brownie points and bring herself to the G hotel but... but it will clean you out :mooner:
[/quote]

ya the G hotel is meant to be the spot alright...........!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the help lads. Booked the West County in Ennis for Fri and Sat as its handy for Tralee and Galway on Sunday. Thanks again Gary :thumbsup:

[quote author=stevo link=topic=16411.msg202332#msg202332 date=1247736750]
will keep an eye out for your car around tralee on saturday. :thumbsup:

com'on the kingdom :icon_headbang:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: Wont be bringing my own car. Will be driving my sisters. Its more economical :lol: Its a 08 black vectra 150bhp dti or something :thumbsup: Kerry seem a bit worried. Will be good craic watever the result. Sligeach Abu !!!

Hi all, just in Ennis. Seen B4soon's car the Galway side of Ennis. Just wondering does the tarbert - killimer ferry save much time. Could go through Limerick if it didnt. I'll be in no hurry tomorrow as the match isnt till 5pm.Thanks in advance. Sligeach Abu

Back