HONDA VTR SP1... MINT COND.. SOLD.. SOLD..

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Honda vtr sp1... Mint cond.. Sold.. Sold..

If anyone is an Sp1 fan, i have a mint cond 1999 one with only 11k miles on it, it has never been dropped or scuffed or painted in any way, nice Leo Vince slip on cans, power comander, near new rubber... crash bungs not long fitted, probably the best colour, same as bike launched by Joey Dunlop, think they were launched in November 1999, so this one is one of the firsts, real enthusiasts bike, wont see an Sp1 every day of the week, ad maybe never in this new condition. These are becoming collectors items now

Last edited:
Re: HONDA VTR SP1... MINT COND.. €4300

Animal bike Ken... :wazzup: took one over Sally Gap a few years back and took a week to get the smile off my face! :icon_grin: There is some thump off em!

Go on B4 its a minter :clap:, you wont find better... there money in the back at this stage, they wont get any cheaper, and i have been told that there expected to go up in value in nxt couple of years and have already started to rise in UK, i know the RC45 IS a hand made bike, but they getn 15k now :icon_omg:
Yea Jaime they sound the job, had her parked on concrete in work and if ya blipd the throttle cud feel it in concrete :icon_lol:, the subaru of the bike world :icon_grin:
I dont NEED to sell and dont really want to but i just aint getting to use it, apart from weather, the only free time i have is half day Saturday and Sunday, and i find it hard to walk out by the kids to go for spin on my own, when they are wanting me to go somewhere.
Would love to see it going to someone who wanted an SP1 rather than someone who just wants A bike, the condition it is in you could just clean and polish it and park it up, and keep it forever without having to do anything to it and it be as new cond

oh you ba*tard ken, if only i had the money.

Lads Just tell the women that you have got sensible, :thumbsup: and going for something bit lighter on petrol

[quote author=KENC link=topic=16423.msg202026#msg202026 date=1247614850]
Lads Just tell the women that you have got sensible, :thumbsup: and going for something bit lighter on petrol
[/quote]

I tried this last night Ken... she coped what i was up to and made me eat my dinner in the garden... after she'd thrown it at me as I ran! :new_argue: :angry1:

God... I'd love that bike!! :icon_sad:

Re: HONDA VTR SP1... MINT COND.. €3900

3900 OR VERY NEAREST OFFER LADS

thats a nice bike lad ,would love one of them,a well good look with the sale. :thumbsup:

Always wanted one Ken, Been looking for a step up from my 400RR for a while now if only i had the cash.

Absolutely class bike, drove one a few times, the sound is just un-real :icon_headbang:

Now just to rob a bank and i'm sorted.

GLWTS :thumbsup:

Banks are old school, ATMs are the way forward :thumbsup:

might be have about 3k to play with next week or the week after if it's any good to you?

Sorry Ken, i wouldnt let it go for that, i have refused people offering more than 3k

Back