HKS SSQV BOV SOLD with thanks

coopster

Petrolheads
HKS SSQV BOV + CIR -clip, rubber ring gasket and FLANGE TO SUIT subaru Impreza WRX / STi 2002 - 2005 (will not fit bugeye model).

sold with thanks

:thumbsup:

Re: HKS SSQV BOV

athlone but like i said has to be paypal and shipped as i would need to order my new one first :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if that flange would fit a Legacy? Or if a flange can be bought separate? If it will fit i'll take it Coopster, if still available. :thumbsup:

Not 100% sure if it will bolt straight on to a leggy, I know they very similar if not identical.

But the flanges are available separate.

Ask Dave @ Sti Tuning, He'd know if it'll fit and can get the flange you need if it doesn't :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=20404.msg248556#msg248556 date=1263137240]
Not 100% sure if it will bolt straight on to a leggy, I know they very similar if not identical.

But the flanges are available separate.

Ask Dave @ Sti Tuning, He'd know if it'll fit and can get the flange you need if it doesn't :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers Phil. It looks quite similar to the flange that attaches my Blitz DV at the moment (pics below). If still available i might see about getting a separate flange anyway. The flange on the Blitz one may even come away, not too sure. :thumbsup:

pretty sure You can get the flange, I'll have a look on interweb for you whenI get home.
Still have it if you want it? :thumbsup:

from wot i can work out the flange you need is the same as the one i had on my oem intercooler:
IMG_0158.jpg

i still have the flange and metal connection for the hks bov
same as this link only i dont have the hose any more!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-...561QQitemZ390099862881QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

Re: HKS SSQV BOV PROVISIONALLY SOLD

good stuff gav!!
anyone recommend where to get a forge one???
will throw my ssqv on the market then!!!
:ponder2: :ponder2:

Back