hks gauges

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
As above i may be selling on my hks gauges and sensors and going down a different route to work wth my syvecs unit so i will be selling oil temp,oil pressure,water temp, and boost if going into a blob impreza i can include at an extra cost a custom gauge holder that if fixed to the dash above the gearstick and has the vents blocked its covered in leather material and looks rear neat and factory like..as everyones knows hks products are very expensive and with todays market its very hard to put a price on them so i will be open to offers or advise on how to price the package if any one has any input or interest please post here or call me on 0858501738 i will get a pic up asap showing surround and gauges :thumbsup:

thanks marco toucan ordered http://www.jti.uk.com/toucan/ this will replace all my gauges and let me interact more with the ecu and personalise settings switch map easly and lock in valet map via pin ect great piece of kit id say i will be the first in ireland with one afaik along with the syvecs unit

looked at that before on scoobynet but syvecs was always going to be first over simtek....
think there might have been a introductory price for them alan...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back