High beam relay?

mattwrx

Hey lads just had both my high beams stopped working, the blue indicator on the dash comes on as normal but I don't hear any relay clicking and have no power to high beam connectors, is there a high beam relay and if so where is it? Can't find anything other than low beam 🤔

Right ok ,
When you put a multi meter on your high beam 12v and ground are you getting no voltage?

Hey lads just had both my high beams stopped working, the blue indicator on the dash comes on as normal but I don't hear any relay clicking and have no power to high beam connectors, is there a high beam relay and if so where is it? Can't find anything other than low beam 🤔
What car is it as I had a similar issue on my 03 blob sti turned out was a dodgy fuse check them as my issue was exactly like yours headlights not working but blue indicator on dash lit but dimly

Seems to be yet another dodgy wiring somewhere along the loom

High beam power wire have 12v when low beams are on but so does the earth wire, spent alot of time tryna figure it out but I'm just gonna make up my own little loom fused to a switch inside the car all else light related works as it should so not a big deal.
Sound lads đź‘Ť

If the earth had power there would be a short and a fuse blown I would say
Only fuses I can find is for the low beams and there good, pretty sure the high beam power comes from there also and switches the ground at the stalk to turn them on

Back