HID LIGHTS JDM BUG EYE

CARLO

Left hand bulb is gone. Its the big driving light bulb.

Had a quick look and looks like i have to remove battery to remove cover on bulb.

Anyone know if its handy enough to do.Is it as simple as removing battery remove 4 screws take out bulb and replace with new one.Replace cover and battery.

Can bulbs be got in mtor factors or from a main dealr.

If i remove battery will it effect clifford or anything else.

Thanks in advance for all help.

:smokin:

i did it on mine about 3 months ago. handy enough , remove the battery and take out the four screws. the thing I did'nt do was check how the bulb sits in , and then 1 wek later when i tried to put the new one could'nt remember what way it sat. I got the bulb on ebay, and I only got one and it was a perfect match. some people say you should buy 2. they are expensive enough

Thanks fathertedc

Will give it a go in a few days.Need the car every day.So cant wait for 4 e bay.Motor factors think he has them in stock. Just needed to know whether thet are 2 or 3 pins on them

the easiest way to do it carlo is pop off the grill 3 little push down clips get a 10mm socket or a philips screwdriver and take out the headlamp makes life a lot easier did it a couple of weeks ago meself :thumbsup:

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=7473.msg88613#msg88613 date=1212012752]
the easiest way to do it carlo is pop off the grill 3 little push down clips get a 10mm socket or a philips screwdriver and take out the headlamp makes life a lot easier did it a couple of weeks ago meself :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ya they come out the same way on the blob!! Pretty easy once ya get the grill out :thumbsup:

Its annoying taking out whole headlight to replace parking bulb :angry: :thumbsup:

Its the dipped beam light.Always drive with then on.

No bother getting the others out just theres a cover with 4 screws on this one

Thanks again

Nice postman brought this morning.Only took about half hour to replace both sides.

Thanks for all help

Motorfactors were looking for €180.00 for 1 bulb.Cant beat good old e bay 2 for 56

Back