hid kits

hids come standard on the b4 and mine passed the nct no problem. there is nothing worse then an oncoming car with out of focus hids. anyone connected to the electrical trade will know that craic with the differant colours (kelvin ) as its used in most forms of lighting, ie flouresent, metal halide and hid. as posted above 4300 k is the closest to natural daylight(ndl) and anything around that colour temp is known a cool white and anything below is known as warm white. metal halide and hid lighting have been around for ages but only in recent years when electronic ballasts came along where they used in cars.

Dont go for the eBay €60-€80 a set ones they are no good iv had a set and seen 1 0r 2 other sets and they all gave up after about a month. id expect you would pay €150-€200 for a good quality set?
[/quote] its a pity i didnt know that a few days ago :doh: i got two sets in cork off a polish guy.he sells them on ebay. i collected them on tuesday and paid him 170e for the two.

Finally fitted these today, great job, easy to fit to subaru a b*tch to fit to herselfs focus. some light out of them.

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES 11 link=topic=11175.msg135446#msg135446 date=1228909081]
happy days for you lad they are some difference over the standard
[/quote]some difference alrite lad :thumbsup:

Back