Hi

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I could never change the 1.3 , its too much fun, an 8 valve engine shouldn't rev to 7500rpm :lol:

Ah I've already spend a load on it but I'm not spending anymore, just gona sell it/ trade it for a legacy :subaru:

hi jk,im a member on the 106 rallye register site and hav seen your 106 coming along nicely seen you got it .im looking at gettin a blue s2 rallye from england at the moment as im 50/50 on selling my scooby.i ve already had a white s1 before and there great little car but as you said NOT FOR LONG DRIVES but great in the corners,the legacy would be great for the long miles over the summer
good luck with the scooby .johnny5 on the 106 site

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=6266.msg72082#msg72082 date=1206551655]
hi jk,im a member on the 106 rallye register site and have seen your 106 coming along nicely seen you got it .im looking at gettin a blue s2 rallye from england at the moment as im 50/50 on selling my scooby.i ve already had a white s1 before and there great little car but as you said NOT FOR LONG DRIVES but great in the corners,the legacy would be great for the long miles over the summer
good luck with the scooby .johnny5 on the 106 site
[/quote]

God, Never thought I'd come across so many rallye owners on an Irish forum :eek:mg:
I seen a white S1 outside halfords in wexford about a year ago or so, its the only one I've ever seen apart from my own.
Good luck with the S2, I just can't wait to get a bit of comfort into my life :lol:

And thanks everybody for the welcomes, most appriciated :thumbsup:

So, I now have a question or two but don't really want to start a new thread so I said I'll put it here and hopefully somebody will notice it.

I have been thinking about a Legacy GT/RS for a while but finances may be tight ish and they're a pretty high maintence car, expensive to run. But having looked around a bit I've found the UK model Legacy 2.5 4 cam, no turbos, fairly slow but all the same extras etc. and was wondering does anybody have any experience with them?

Something like this http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/SUBARU+LEGACY/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-14-4294966664-4294966911/advert.action?R=200809304878422&distance=128&postcode=SA65+9AE&channel=CARS&make=SUBARU&model=LEGACY&min_pr=&max_pr=3000&max_mileage=

Might suit me better for the time being I think.
Any thoughts?

Back