Hi Just signed up?

skinny-controller

Sunday Drivers
Hi recently purschased my bros 2dr limited v6.Chuffed is an under statement wanted a legacy but after driving a few,i settled on the impreza,just after getting out of a 1.6 sir civic.so the torque alone is amazing,Its a really clean car,he was always out doing something to it so i know its history,only thing it needs is a rear c.v boot,Im a mechanic so if anyone has any questions i speaclise in volvos but have good knowledge of subarus and civics having worked in b&p in walkinstown so i will try help out as much as possible.I will sign up as a full member soon,My oldest bro was in the irish classic car club and left because of all the clicks and pretentious blokes,So hoping all car clubs arnt the same look forward to hearing from you's thanks :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club mate....
Theres isnt pretentious people on here, we all know we are here for the same reason. We all love the flat 4!!!!
Best of luck with the car fella, hope ya enjoy the Impreza!
All the best of luck man :thumbsup:

Welcome along alone man, good choice on the username :lol:

Any problems or questions regarding the site drop me a line and I'll be happy to help :thumbsup:

Steve.

Welcome along to the club. Im sure your Brother and all the lads here will help with anything. Civic to a type R is a big jump, so dont drive it like the civic :lol:

Welcome along,
Great user name,
You have yourself one of my fave scoobies, the last of the type r's! she's a pure sports car,
Don't be shy of the track with her, she's made for it
Dan

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=21584.msg261844#msg261844 date=1267187498]
Is your Brother fat-controller by any chance?
[/quote]

Where you getting that from Andy.......? :ponder2:

:tongue:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=21584.msg261844#msg261844 date=1267187498]
Is your Brother fat-controller by any chance?
[/quote]

Yep :thumbsup:

Dan

Back