Hi everybody, new user - WRX STI 2nd gen 2010

brigoly

Hi All,
I'm Paolo from Lucan, I'm the crazy one that in Jan got a 2010 saloon STI (up on donedeal and seen appearing on 1 of your threads here as well )

originally from Italy, moved up here in 2013, always loved to play around with jap cars (in italy I had twice Lan-evo and twice gtr34.... and been such an XXXXX to sold them, had I kept them in my parents garage, I would be rich now!!!!!! :() , even if it took me good few years since I moved to get back something nice, only to realize that more than money the real reason is that, with the age also responsibilities and other matters come first....and a severe lack of time to enjoy it.... which is why is actually up for sale....

YzAzNWIwMTE4MDk5ZTc0NjgzMTdkNDZmZjExM2E4YTPRCEr2cIXhmh1KkDkWxX9kaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDY0MDIzMzh8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

well.... here I am... :) again, Hi to everybody :)

Hi Paolo welcome along :thumbsup: Very nice selection of cars you have had over the years . I really like your 2010 sti saloon . You don?t see many around unfortunately . Mainly due to the high tax of 2350 per year . It?s a really nice car and hope it sells for you :thumbsup:

Very much a one off in ireland at the minute id say , never seen or heard of another on irish plates , love that about it ,

HI ..As above beautiful motor love the colour

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody for your welcome :)

yeah, due to road tax there aren't many with ROI plates..... I think there's actually a hatchback on sale in Dublin (I think I saw it in DoneDeal), but yeah, saloon are quite a rarity..... which to be honest makes me think if I shouldn't focus the "selling effort" towards NI.... of course reducing the price, but more likely to get people interested on it... (do you know by any chance what's the NI equivalent of DoneDeal?)

On a different topic, is funny how, after being for several years (2012-2020) without a proper toy (last 3 years with a 1.5d megane), it took me few weeks to "remember" how to drive them, and I'm not talking about being a pilot (I'm not, I'm just a honest w.e. :) ), just basic stuff like, "is an AWD, don't take your foot away from the gas half-way through a roundabout you useless muppet! :D :D :D "

A lot of the N.I. cars are just listed on DoneDeal anyway so that shouldn't make too much, but there is Used Cars NI possibly Carzone too. Rare beast tho this side of the border ????
You could try Pistonheads in UK too if you really wanted it gone...

Back