hi all

N

neilm

hi im neil, dont shoot me i drive an evo 7 but im looking for info on tuning sti's, i have a friend that has one its an 04 sti gdb . just fit an exhaust turbo back and have a k&n air filter to go on it . what would you do to get more power before a remap ?? fuel pump maybe manifold any help would be appreciated thanks lads

hi lets say whit no engine work just bolts on what the best things to get and what power would you be looking at ?

TD05 20g Turbo running 1.5bar
740cc injectors
Full milteck 3" system with sports cat
APS cold air Induction system that goes out into the wing and down to the front bumper
Ecutek re-map

Between 350-380Bhp.

I got this info from Dans car and his goes like a hot snot.

My own car just has a prodrive sports cat Magnex back box and centre section and a Panel filter, ECUtek remapped by A.I. auto sports to 320Bhp.

As for the turbo your talking about the lads will let you know. :thumbsup:

Id leave the injectors that are in it, Then an 18g or 20g maybe and an uprated panel filter. It really depends on the budget and what the target is really.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9379.msg111794#msg111794 date=1220910560]
TD05 20g Turbo running 1.5bar
740cc injectors
Full milteck 3" system with sports cat
APS cold air Induction system that goes out into the wing and down to the front bumper
Ecutek re-map

Between 350-380Bhp.

[/quote]

thanks lads for the info i was thinking the fp green turbo what you think of that its about a 20g, have the a full miltec on it and just fit the k&n was a very good kit indeed.

Back