Hi all, 2.5 sti PPP

Nice car, welcome along. You mention getting it mapped, AP in Galway seems to be a popular choice for mapping and he is not too far from Ennis with the M18 motorway for when you are back there.

Nice car, welcome along. You mention getting it mapped, AP in Galway seems to be a popular choice for mapping and he is not too far from Ennis with the M18 motorway for when you are back there.

AP were on my radar alright :thumbsup: debating whether I should get a catless downpipe first but I'll probably leave it.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing all your cars whenever things get back to normal.

How's it going an welcome along nice looking car. Hope you get sorted with few bits. I got mine mapped with ap performance you won't be disappointed can be hard to get hold of but a decent safe map. Catless system will give you a few more ponies as less restriction but being a 2.5 should have more torque anyway. You will have to keep a standard exhaust for nct and swap over each year. I think on car same as my own Catless and me running a sports cat it was 10bhp and more toqure so. I would probably go Catless but it will make mine louder and atm it's loud enough unless I changed back box

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Cian your inbox is full, as a non full member you may only have limited space in your inbox to receive messages and may need to delete some.
give me a shout on 0857302842 if easier

Cian your inbox is full, as a non full member you may only have limited space in your inbox to receive messages and may need to delete some.
give me a shout on 0857302842 if easier

Thanks Seanie I just deleted messages there but I might ring you tomorrow if that's ok?

Quick update. Went to AP performance and it's the best thing I ever did.

He discovered that the engine was knocking on the standard map using our 95 octane petrol. So he spent a few hours mapping it and getting it right, and it's like a different car after him. Peak power is now 323.1hp at 5700rpm and peak torque is 375ftLbs at 3500rpm.

This is on a completely stock 2.5 sti PPP. (Although he reckoned it could be de-catted as the catalyst monitoring had been turned off, so I must check this out). We went for a drive too and he showed me that there's no knocking on the data logs. It drives so well now, can't recommend him enough.

He?s very good at what he does , really puts 100% into every car .
Enjoy it now [emoji1303]

As above very good at what he does and probably best in the country, out the effort on to get the best out of the car.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks lads, fully agree with that, he kept working on it until he was 100% happy with it. Definitely be going back to him in the future ????

Back