Hey Everyone just joined

PatrickBuzzin

Hi everyone cant believe I finally could join this site. Fully paid up member. Been driving myself mad for ages looking at this and refused to join until I got my Impreza. Seems to be a really friendly bunch here and am looking forward to getting to a few meets. Could anyone help me as I am struggling to find a set of mini fins for the front of my car. Ordered everything I want this morning but cant get these on any websites. Any help would be grately appreciated.

welcome mate

have a look on HT autos website and maybe ya will find what your lookin for...

enjoy the site and get yourself fully paid membership asap to get the most outta the site fella :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club and fairplay for getting membership you will get you moneys worth :clap:
get some pics up of the motor and congrats on the new motor :icon_pray: :subaru: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Ya I have ordered the fog light covers but its the mini fins that sit alongside these which I cannot find. Will get my pics up shortly want to get the few bits I have ordered done first

JapPerformanceParts.co.uk Had two sets of them. Bought a silver set as the were in the best condition just need to respray them now. They had a Blue set but they were rough enough and needed respraying anyhow. Thanks again lads great to get a bit of help from ye. That was well worth the membership alone. My head was wrecked looking for them

Back