here's me

scrappydoo

Sunday Drivers
Hey all, I've been drivin a Subaru for the last 7 or 8 years, an original Irish m80 van, mostly as my backup car. It's been a little legend but at 135k miles, it started showing signs of old age so recently it got replaced with a 94 vivio gxr, 4wd, supercharged with the ecvt auto box. I got it fairly cheap but it needs a few jobs done, front wishbones, brake discs and rear shocks, all will be done as finances allow. Since I've had it on the road, I've gotten a flash of the lights from a few scooby drivers and only had time to give the lazy finger back, mostly in the Navan/Athboy area, so here's my proper introduction to the uncle scooby owners out there.
I believe there are only a handful of gxr/rxrs in the country, probably only a few signet/m80s left aswell, I'm interested to see what other kei Subaru owners are on here too.
here they are;
2povdwh.jpg
x5a8h2.jpg

:roll: :roll:
Soooooo Coooooool
What's she like with the auto box??
Like would she be as quick as a swift gti, I'd say she's a mad little thing around the bends!
Fair play to you man :thumbsup:
Dan

Welcome to the club :subaru:

Some coincidence that we have the second mention of the m80 on the site in the last day or two :lol:

2 awsome little pocket rockets there!!!!
Id love to get my hands on a little Vivo as an everyday runaround!!!
Is there much out there for modifying them for track use? ARB's Coilovers etc.........

Back