Help with Internet Forum problems

Can you connect your phone as a modem?
Try connecting thru the phone, It sounds like there is something up with the internet service provider to be honest....
You have cleared everything that might have been effecting the computers performance (that would be standard practice)
possibly connecting with the phone would show if it works correctly thru another providers service??

Don't think so Neil, I am on the old Windows Xp laptop now and I can post here no problem and I can get onto scoobyireland and see threads there no problem either :comp26: :comp26:

Have to say thanks Aaron, really appreciate the help :thumbsup: .. It was starting to do my nut in :comp26: .. Karma on the way for the help mate :thumbsup:

So lads, what was causing this thing? Aaron, Sweetcakes some feedback :-]
Just in case we will face something similar :]

Seems to be a glitch in the matrix :icon_grin: ..

Altough its working perfect tonight, its seems to have a mind of its own. Aaron's ruled everything else out so he thinks its a firmware issue for windows 7 on the plug in modem. I can post no problem 100% of the time on my XP laptop but I have the exact same problem on both windows 7 machines (laptop & desktop).

I can't get fixed line broadband here, satelite broadband want €500 installation, and radio broadband is non-existant up here :wall: ... I was looking into this over the last couple of days: http://www.o2online.ie/shop/broadband/home/ .. Seems to be the only mobile provider advertising use with PS3 etc so connection must be good??? Would this still be the pick up and drop connection like on my existing plug in modem and some wifi?

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=29407.msg341989#msg341989 date=1299619662]
Seems to be a glitch in the matrix :icon_grin: ..

Altough its working perfect tonight, its seems to have a mind of its own. Aaron's ruled everything else out so he thinks its a firmware issue for windows 7 on the plug in modem. I can post no problem 100% of the time on my XP laptop but I have the exact same problem on both windows 7 machines (laptop & desktop).

I can't get fixed line broadband here, satelite broadband want €500 installation, and radio broadband is non-existant up here :wall: ... I was looking into this over the last couple of days: http://www.o2online.ie/shop/broadband/home/ .. Seems to be the only mobile provider advertising use with PS3 etc so connection must be good??? Would this still be the pick up and drop connection like on my existing plug in modem and some wifi?
[/quote]

Sounds serious.
In this case I'd ask for help in this forum: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/ in appropriate thread/forum. There are lots of official Microsoft tech guys answering questions about BSOD and etc. You'll need to perform some simple actions for your computer to gather and make a report logs which you will post to your newly created post.
After that just wait for a day or couple of days (with bumping your post once in per day). They will most def answer what is wrong - even if it's not because of Windows.
Hope this will help,
Sergej

Back