Help on putting a price on my car

Agree with ye lads but it's all down to Production numbers there were way more imprezas than integrale,s or cossies that's the reason supply and demand. And when supply is high the price is low it's as simple as that .
Regarding Clean cars I.d say less than 10 classics that could be described as clean or mint around at the moment . Price wise a clean original Classic will be worth between 10 /15 k in less that 10 years

[quote author=joey link=topic=44367.msg512740#msg512740 date=1428084461]
Just wondering did I see this the Saturday of the west cork rally this year?if it was,it looked spotless.
Was only 1 of 3 or 4 classics I see all weekend and that included my own one.
If it was me I wouldn't be selling it for 2 or 3 grand as in my opinion it's worth a lot more. There getting rare especially the type ra.
[/quote]

Ya i was there on the saturday and thanks ya it is a good one,
looks like im keeping it now as my friend is going to keep his one.
Im going to get a new set of Revolution on it and keep it as dont think id sell for 2k as been said above in 10 years time they wont be any good classics left.

So there is a sti ra and a wrx ra what's the difference
lovely looking car by the way I wouldn't sell it for 3k if it's as clean as you say

Had a version 1 sti back in the day loved it think it's still going around Dave legacy found a pic of it a few years ago should have never sold it or my type r ..............DON'T SELL
94 tn 2220 was the reg

[quote author=flatcrest link=topic=44367.msg512750#msg512750 date=1428098836]
[quote author=joey link=topic=44367.msg512740#msg512740 date=1428084461]
Just wondering did I see this the Saturday of the west cork rally this year?if it was,it looked spotless.
Was only 1 of 3 or 4 classics I see all weekend and that included my own one.
If it was me I wouldn't be selling it for 2 or 3 grand as in my opinion it's worth a lot more. There getting rare especially the type ra.
[/quote]

Ya i was there on the saturday and thanks ya it is a good one,
looks like im keeping it now as my friend is going to keep his one.
Im going to get a new set of Revolution on it and keep it as dont think id sell for 2k as been said above in 10 years time they wont be any good classics left.

[/quote]
Ya it was the first stage the Saturday morning I see it. Was also a 96 v limited and my one parked near enough to each other.
Ya id keep it to,I bought a 94 one in from Japan about 14 years ago. Have it put away the last 8 years.it will never be sold but will be a rare car on the road when it appears again.

If its clean and original yer right to keep wouldn't be sellin it. Not for that kind of money anyway.

Back