HELP NEEDED CRASHED SUBARU THIS MORNING

B

ben

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

would someone be able to help me source a front bumper bonnet and rh headlight for a 99GC8 IMPREZA
also front rad and aircon rad needed!!!!
hit a tree this morning!!!!!!!!!!
Many Thanks

iv a front right head, you can take it away.
but it wont pass an nct, shines the wrong way or something.

Thats not a problem Turbo Tony how much do you want for it and where are you? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sorry to hear about your miss fortune but once your ok that the main thing... the car can be fixed or replaced thats they way i look at these things...

if looking to top the aircon with gas and over in the west some day drop me a line... :thumbsup:

Still no bonnet as yet as most cars in the scrap yards are fornt end damaged... anyone have one or know where i could get one ....
cheers will travel to collect :icon_jook:

Andwhere abouts are you? text me and let me know on 0861675724 cheers
Ben crash victim :icon_jook:

[quote author=ben link=topic=11616.msg141233#msg141233 date=1231262568]
Still no bonnet as yet as most cars in the scrap yards are fornt end damaged... anyone have one or know where i could get one ....
cheers will travel to collect :icon_jook:
[/quote]

mc keevers are not bad with prices and they deliver too! i dont think iv a number but it shouldnt be hard got, they are in the north,

ruaidhri555 knows a guy in sligo who has one jsut done a deal of 150 for bonnet light weight :653: :653: :653: :653: :lolpoint: :lolpoint:

Alright Ben!
Glad to here you are nearly sorted!
What happened in the first place, How did you hit the tree??
Dan

Back