Help Contacting Anghous Power

AidyRB

ISDC Club Member
I've been trying to contact Anghous for around a year now.
I've rang, texted and emailed him.
I've only got 1 reply, one offering me dates which didn't suit and nothing since.
Are there any fellow members on here that be in regular contact with him as I'd like the car mapped properly with all the work that's been carried out on it.
I would have went elsewhere but I've been told by many, many people that he is the best in the business when it comes to Subaru's so I can't look past him!
I see multiple threads regarding people having difficulty in getting booking but everyone seems to have gotten sorted in the end.
Im hoping some one on here will put me on the right track as with the good weather coming it would be a shame to not be aleer to enjoy a properly set up RB320.

In my opinion he?s worth waiting for . Send him an email explaining what work is done to the car and that your looking for a date . Very hard to get a saterday date but otherwise a weekday will have to work . He. Will get back to you but he is always busy so it may take a while

In my opinion he?s worth waiting for . Send him an email explaining what work is done to the car and that your looking for a date . Very hard to get a saterday date but otherwise a weekday will have to work . He. Will get back to you but he is always busy so it may take a while

I've sent countless emails at this stage stating what been done to the car!
Im seriously considering using a carrier pigeon at this stage to connect him lol

What I did was just emailed him that I was free to go any day got back to me with one date I took it that was it told him the car was ready to go

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

I emAiled him and told him that i could leave car with him to work on it like joe said worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emAiled him and told him that i could leave car with him to work on it like joe said worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't live 250km away from Aonghus I would leave the car with him but unfortunately that's not an option.
Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep emailing him until he either block's me or replies!
I would have went elsewhere but anyone who has used him has had nothing but great things to say about him.
So hopefully he will be worth the wait, I'll keep everyone posted if he does respond

Stick with him he done a great job on mine and other cars I have driven and been in great pull out of them. When I was there talking to him he did say that he does get let down by a few but I'd say once he sees you are serious he will get back to you tell him you can go next available date.
Tbh I tried to call him on the morning I was heading down n? answer turned up he said if you were booked in that's it car gets mapped

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Create a few different social media personalities and attack him from every corner ????

Best thing to do is mail him at night as he told me when I got mine mapped is if someone mails him in the morning as he might not see it with the countless mails he gets. So evening or night is best as your mail will be close to the top, without the best in the business as he puts time and effort in.

Best thing to do is mail him at night as he told me when I got mine mapped is if someone mails him in the morning as he might not see it with the countless mails he gets. So evening or night is best as your mail will be close to the top, without the best in the business as he puts time and effort in.

I'll send him another message here now and then maybe another one at 3.30am when I'm up for work!
Funnily enough the one time he did respond was like at 2am on a Monday morning.
I'll persevere for another while yet????????

Back