Hello there lads and ladies

snwman

Sunday Drivers
Hi there name is bernard but call e snwman for short( :ponder:if ya want ta ask why im called snwman ask away).. anyway just joining the club as im in persuit of a subaru legacy b4 01 model or 00 anyway talks to yaz later :thumbsup:

welcome along snwman :thumbsup: check the clubs for sale section ,smurf is selling a sweet b4 :subaru:

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=7672.msg91184#msg91184 date=1213035611]
whY YOU CALLED SNWMAN??

Welcome to the Club anyhow, tis the cheese!! :subaru:
[/quote]

well ok to cut a long story short one of the lads gave it to me cause my last name was noramlly my nickname but he didin like it so one nights drinkin i gave him the task of my new nickname and he thought of snwman cause he said i looked like one now im 11 stone and not fat dont have a big red nose like a carrot or that so wher he got it from i dont know but all the lads changed my name to snwman in there phone so it stuck like a fly to sh*t!!!!1 there ya go thats the reason

Welcome along Snwman!! As Johnny T said, check out Smurfs motor for sale. Cracking car! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Smurfs motar is a beauty all right! You won't get better from any dealers! :thumbsup:

By the way I'd say if the Guards ever had a look at your mates phones that you'd be getting a call alright, but maybe thats just a North Side thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[move][glow=green,2,300]HELLO[/glow]................. :subaru: :subaru:[/move]

[move][glow=red,2,300]HELLO........... :subaru: :subaru:[/glow][/move]

welcome to the bestest subaru club in the country lad..!! you'll find all the help and info you'll need here and everyone is more than willing to help out...enjoy.... :thumbsup:

if yur looking for a leggy, as above, ive a mint one going in the for sale section. i'm living in the states now so i'm looking to sell her on. lots of extras and well looked after as anyone who knows me in this club will tell ye.....

PM me if you wanna have a look....

slan

smurf

:subaru:

By the way I'd say if the Guards ever had a look at your mates phones that you'd be getting a call alright, but maybe thats just a North Side thing! laugh laugh laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome :thumbsup:

Back