Hello from Galway

gtpeadar

Petrolheads
Hi all. Name is Peadar. Bought myself a 98 leggy gtb in April. Been checking the forum since for lots of info and its been a great help. Just paid up for full membership aswell. I'm not sure about how to post pics yet but you can see it on the link below.

http://www.wicklowimports.com/frulcrum.html?ep=6&ad=18&to=16

It was lowered when i got it but a spring broke after about a month due to the irregularities in our road surfaces over here so its back on the original springs. Only a few other mods which were on it when i bought it. A bigger back box, dump valve and a boost gauge on the pillar. I see quite a few imprezas on my travels and i've spotted 1 or 2 leggys knockin about galway so give me a wave if ya see me!!

Thanx

Yep. Work in Ballinrobe during the week. Are you a few miles from headford just before a couple of bad corners on the way to galway? Silver impreza and newer model one in black?

Looks sweet... but its hardly a 98 is it? I was pretty sure the pre-release BE5 models were only available in 99?

As far as i know the BH5 came out middle to late 98, in Japan anyways. (is BE5 the saloon model number?)
As for the savage sound, i've had a look underneath when i got it serviced and the back box is an apexi. Dont know what model or anythin.

Thanx y"all

ye BE5 is the saloon.. not that i know that much about it but they could have easily released the Wagon first before the saloon...

Its a lovely looking yoke... :thumbsup:

Back