Hello all

Brianellison

Hey

Recently purchased a jdm impreza wagon as a project to work on during these strange times, hoping to bring it back to its former glory :54:

Hey

Recently purchased a jdm impreza wagon as a project to work on during these strange times, hoping to bring it back to its former glory :54:
Welcome to the club and great purchase.

Wagons are practical and fun too. I have my wrx Blob wagon for over 3 years now and it's a great all round car.

Post up pictures of your car when you get a chance and check out my blog in the members section for ideas/links/parts etc.

Is your wagon a classic or newage (bug, blob or hawk) ?

Enjoy the new car [emoji4][emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome along love the wagons...[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome along :thumbsup: . Nice project :thumbsup: it?s great to have something to work on and stay busy during this strange time . . Is this your first Subaru if so fair play . Stump up a photo or 2 when you get s chance , or if you have any car questions I sure they?ll get answered here :thumbsup:

Welcome along man, red classic from done deal by any chance? Can't beat a good project to keep you busy lol

As said, stick up a few pictures when you get a shot, and welcome to ISDC ????????

Wagons are practical and fun too. I have my wrx Blob wagon for over 3 years now and it's a great all round car.

Post up pictures of your car when you get a chance and check out my blog in the members section for ideas/links/parts etc.

#hmblwgn

Its a classic 97sti white in need of tlc, il get a few photos up later on today :54:

B_lL0L-nCz_

#hmblwgn

Welcome along man, red classic from done deal by any chance? Can't beat a good project to keep you busy lol

As said, stick up a few pictures when you get a shot, and welcome to ISDC ????????

No white sti, yea its a great distraction for me to be tipping away at right now. Cheers for the welcome.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_lL0L-nCz_/?igshid=1eh4mkg8cev8e
That is my instagram feel free to take a look

Welcome along :thumbsup: . Nice project :thumbsup: it?s great to have something to work on and stay busy during this strange time . . Is this your first Subaru if so fair play . Stump up a photo or 2 when you get s chance , or if you have any car questions I sure they?ll get answered here :thumbsup:

100% not my first, iv been down this costly road before however it has been a few years since i last had 1 and always had a soft spot for the wagons.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_lL0L-nCz_/?igshid=1eh4mkg8cev8e
Feel free to have a look, il get some pics up later on.

Welcome along nice project and great to see another subaru get some tlc I know of two classic white wagons in club plus your one. Its a great place for advice on how to. There's a nice build thread on baz wagon in members section great car he's only done a few small bits to it [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back