Hello all

Im in gort-you from around? Saw that one alright-looks good-definitely kind of thing im after but maybe less miles.Plus i still have the DC5 to sell or p/x.
Anyone had any probs with a B4 or what should i watch for?

DC5 sold this morning!!! :D :D :D
Me thinks some legacy hunting is coming on! Any pointers legacy drivers-or indeed anyone?

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=5142.msg57439#msg57439 date=1201370538]
Im in gort-you from around? Saw that one alright-looks good-definitely kind of thing im after but maybe less miles.Plus i still have the DC5 to sell or p/x.
Anyone had any probs with a B4 or what should i watch for?
[/quote]

I'm from Headford :thumbsup:
Now that the teg is sold there's nothin stoppin ya :subaru: :subaru:

Well its definitely gonna be subaru anyway-had an evo 6 before so been there,done that.Just been out in an sti 5 type r and its tempting!

Welcome to the site lad,hope you enjoy it!! :salute: Bought my motor from southside and no probs,the lads out there are dead on and have lots of patience....i eh kept asking for test drives in the b4 before i bought one and they were only happy to take me out :thumbsup:

thats good to know-did they give warranty? theyve a nice lookin 01 white one there on carzone and theres a black 00 with gold advan wheels in finglas-anyone seen either?

Thanks.Actually had a prob on the test drive-rev limit dropped to 4000 and management light came on but plugged it in straight away and its the speed sensor. Theyre sorting it for me and I looked in the tech section here and seems to be a common enough subaru fault- not worried anyway-i know how tempremental turbo cars can be and got a nice discount for my trouble!

Well done mate, you must be counting down the minutes til you pick her up :D

Best of luck with her :thumbsup:

Back