Hello all

so do ye do Subaru Cruises or even some Meets often in Co.Cork? wouldnt mind doing to something like that to see all different Subaru's

Welcome along. if you have the prodrive performance pack your car should be about 265 bhp I think so that's a nice suprise.

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=22771.msg273116#msg273116 date=1271019355]
Welcome along. if you have the prodrive performance pack your car should be about 265 bhp I think so that's a nice suprise.
[/quote]

As for the membership i will defo do it maybe next month :)

I know the 05 WRX is 220bhp - can one else comfirm what the BHP should be with the Prodrive Performace Packs added? doesnt say on the PPP Cert that came with the car. and the garge i got the car off said it was 240BHP.

Gonna get the membership next month for sure :beerbang: - so hopefully finally got get to meet ye all over the summer...... :subaru:

welcome along mate, I bought my wrx just before xmas and it took me about 2 months to get used to the power. Delighted with it now that the confidence is up. best of luck with your bus, keep her between the ditches :thumbsup: :subaru:

Thx guys... as i siad before will do membership next month, abit broke after buyin this baby.. :subaru:

Hello Aaron & Welcome to the Club :thumbsup:

The best of Luck with your new car :subaru:

There are a good few members from Cork in the Club :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Back