Hello again from Tipp ...

b4turbo

Hello lads and Ladies,

Been a while since I was on here but I'm back with another B4 Legacy, that'll be the 3rd one now since 2007.

Also have a 2013 Legacy diesel (I know) that the missus drives.

The B4 has only 79k kms on, I only imported it last week so fuel - petrol issues ?

I have it off the road at the minute while I service it and so on but, having had 2 B4's before, running fuel cats, I never had a problem with pinking or piston issues but I wouldn't be a prolonged high revver, maybe for a few dubious overtakes, but not longterm.

Was I just lucky with the fuel cats, were they able to wash enough fuel for my limited demand ...

My black 99 was sold to a friend and he blew it within a week of getting it ....

Who does mapping of these twin turbos ?

Thanks Lads,

Hello lads and Ladies,

Been a while since I was on here but I'm back with another B4 Legacy, that'll be the 3rd one now since 2007.

Also have a 2013 Legacy diesel (I know) that the missus drives.

The B4 has only 79k kms on, I only imported it last week so fuel - petrol issues ?

I have it off the road at the minute while I service it and so on but, having had 2 B4's before, running fuel cats, I never had a problem with pinking or piston issues but I wouldn't be a prolonged high revver, maybe for a few dubious overtakes, but not longterm.

Was I just lucky with the fuel cats, were they able to wash enough fuel for my limited demand ...

My black 99 was sold to a friend and he blew it within a week of getting it ....

Who does mapping of these twin turbos ?

Thanks Lads,

Welcome man, I think most on here would direct you to Aonghus Power at AP performance for mapping anything Subaru. Not up on the legacy?s myself but probably safest mapping it rather than chancing it

Welcome [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back