Hello again / casting couch for jdm documentary!

Hello again folks!

Derek here - some of you may remember me as ScoobyDel! Once apon a long time ago I was a member on this site, I drove a purple B4 Legacy, and a champagne silver Ver6 STi. I still cry over letting that car go!

Anyway, I've grown up (ish) and now run a media production company, and this summer we'll be producing a feature length documentary on the Japanese car culture in Ireland. This is where you guys come in! Im looking for a really nice Ver6 STi to feature. If you own one, we'd love to hear from you! Send me a mail at info@symmetryproductions.net with 'JDM Icons' in the subject line if you'd like to take part!

This is a complete passion project so budget is minimal, but we'll see what can be done.

Thanks for your time,

FordFiestaZetecSDel :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Last edited:
Welcome back, saw you posting on backroads earlier.
Some epic Subaru's here, might be a shame to limit it to that 1 model.
I'm sure the club will have what your looking for anyway. Best of luck with your documentary, can't wait to see it.

Welcome back :thumbsup: Nice idea . I?m sure there are a few lads What our are looks for here :thumbsup:and if there intrested I?m sure they will be in touch , and you can give them more details of your idea for documentary :thumbsup: I?d say a few might be intrested once it doesn?t involve altezza on a slab or crossroads doing hoops :thumbsup:

keep us informed on how it going :thumbsup:

Welcome back, saw you posting on backroads earlier.
Some epic Subaru's here, might be a shame to limit it to that 1 model.
I'm sure the club will have what your looking for anyway. Best of luck with your documentary, can't wait to see it.

Good to be back, although searching my posts from 10 years ago led me down a road of fresh heartbreak haha!
The thing about the cars is, there more there are the more exponential the pain in my ass it becomes to organise shots with them all etc! Trying to keep it to 4 or 5 max,and the Ver6 will always be special to me!

Welcome back :thumbsup: Nice idea . I?m sure there are a few lads What our are looks for here :thumbsup:and if there intrested I?m sure they will be in touch , and you can give them more details of your idea for documentary :thumbsup: I?d say a few might be intrested once it doesn?t involve altezza on a slab or crossroads doing hoops :thumbsup:

keep us informed on how it going :thumbsup:

There will be absolutely no hooliganism in it, no "krooooozes" of an sort haha! Spirited driving? thats a different story ;)

Welcome look forward to watching it[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back