Hawkeye 1.5r 2007 to blobeye 1.6 2006

gabriel42

would parts be interchangeable? I crashed my 1.5r few days ago looking for another subaru / also if anyone has any 1.5 or 1.6 (04-07) for sale

Should be the same parts . What are you looking for . Olly mcarron should have all you need

the one I had would be written off it's all destroyed, I'm looking to get a new one and keep my broken one for parts

I'm fine walked away with only a headache and a minor bruise, I feel like these subarus are fair safe when it comes to crashes 1970-01-20-122306688.jpg

Main thing is that you walked away have to careful on damp roads and leave a bit of room for the unexpected as me being a man who went in over a ditch many years ago.
Ps I hope Scooby girl isn't on here anymore that's her old car 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Did you get someone to check if it can be repaired if you want?

Could be mostly bolt on panel damage and a wishbone or strut on nearside,
Granted if structural damage it would be a different scenario.

Don’t worry, I was a ditch pilot too once upon a time!

was the first crash, structural damage front passenger side alongside all kinds of other damage not worth the cost for repairs

how much could I sell my catatylic converter for from this 1.5r? there's a lad interested in it don't know what it's worth

Depends on the code on it . But your stick with the rest of the car .
what’s he offering on it

FYI: €100 is the average price that a scrappy / recycling centre will give you when breaking a car.

Ah oh well I'll kno for next time 😂 I'm going to try remove it myself is it easy to remove I haven't looked yet?

Back