Hamilton

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
Anybody else happy for the young chap??he is gettin alot of negativity from press and other fans..well i say fair play to him,just wonderin what other people think???

I think Timo Glock handed it to him. His lap times were fine with the tyres he had then all of a sudden with a few corners to go Hamilton passes. A bit hollywood I think.

yea true everything was goin good for timo up until the last couple of corners,suspicous alrite,but i dont care fair play to him

Yup well done Lewis. Great finish to the season even if it was a fix. They reckon the penalties he got during the year were so the points would be tight at the end so he deserved it.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=10603.msg125890#msg125890 date=1225741333]
I think Timo Glock handed it to him. His lap times were fine with the tyres he had then all of a sudden with a few corners to go Hamilton passes. A bit hollywood I think.
[/quote]

I completely agreed with this theory yesterday Andy, was disgusted at the "fix" that was allowed happen.

But Glock and Trulli were the only drivers to remain out on wet tyres and even with the slip up from Glock his final lap was still quicker than Trullis final lap so now I'm not so sure anymore, starting to believe that it was just that the track was too wet for dry tyres. You could see how slippy it was getting even by in-car with Hamilton over the last couple of laps when he was on wets, he just couldn't get the power down.

he deserved everything he got, he's a great driver. i used to race karts when i was younger and he was in some of the races too and he was just way above anybody else, he deserves it big time.

Fair play to ye lad!!

[/quote]

yep, the fix was in

they'll love that over the water now.....
british drivers and all that!!!
hes a great driver i agree but it was a bottler from glock....
feel sorry for massa!!!!
hes been a breath of fresh air for an aling sport....
itv gone aswell

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=10603.msg125955#msg125955 date=1225755455]
they'll love that over the water now.....
british drivers and all that!!!
hes a great driver i agree but it was a bottler from glock....
feel sorry for massa!!!!
hes been a breath of fresh air for an aling sport....
itv gone aswell

[/quote]

i'm stopped watching F1 after imola in 1994

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10603.msg125902#msg125902 date=1225743424]
[/quote]

I completely agreed with this theory yesterday Andy, was disgusted at the "fix" that was allowed happen.

But Glock and Trulli were the only drivers to remain out on wet tyres and even with the slip up from Glock his final lap was still quicker than Trullis final lap so now I'm not so sure anymore, starting to believe that it was just that the track was too wet for dry tyres. You could see how slippy it was getting even by in-car with Hamilton over the last couple of laps when he was on wets, he just couldn't get the power down.
[/quote]
ets put this to bed the ridiculous conspiracy theories coming out.

1. truilli done a 1:44 on slicks..glock actually lapped quicker same car both on slicks..it was raining

2. why would toyota hand their rivals mercedes a championship?

3. why would glock ruin his reputation his integrity and possibly his future by letting hamilton past in an "arrange" pass
4. how are they supposed to have relayed the message to glock to let him past when all the pit radios are open?
5. glock dislikes hamilton and has said as much after a couple of incidents this year.

massa drove out of his skin..but hamilton won it ..thats sport on to next year

conspiracy theories in this case are complete unsubstantiated boll0x with nothing to back them up

I never missed a race until about 4 years ago... This was the first grand prix i actually sat down and watched from start to finish since then and thought it was great... I didnt think it was a fix at all but it was good timing... As dave said, glock and most of the other drivers dont like hamilton... I hope the rivalry between massa and hamilton develops and even next year throw raikkonen and alonso into the mix and that should be a great watch... I'd like to see it get more competitive on the track rather than being won & lost in the pits so more overtaking please!!

Roll on next year!!! I cant wait..

Felt sorry for Massa alrite. Hamilton deserved it, was a bit Hollywood ending,

won the championship and gets the hot girl(she is red hot too). ba*tard!

But hey sometimes lifes like that. fair play to him. I'll a funny feeling Ferrari

might pull out all the stops to get him.

[quote author=Murto link=topic=10603.msg126033#msg126033 date=1225795824]

won the championship and gets the hot girl(she is red hot too). [/quote]

Really?

I'd be dropping the hand first to check is that female, she's a little too masculine for my liking :icon_confused:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10603.msg126037#msg126037 date=1225796413]
[quote author=Murto link=topic=10603.msg126033#msg126033 date=1225795824]

won the championship and gets the hot girl(she is red hot too). [/quote]

Really?

I'd be dropping the hand first to check is that female, she's a little too masculine for my liking :icon_confused:
[/quote]

Masculine????!?!?

nicole-scherzinger.jpg

Don't get me wrong, for a ladyboy she has a great body :icon_biggrin:

And that picture is airbrushed to fcuk.

See normal pic below

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=10603.msg125985#msg125985 date=1225758388]
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10603.msg125902#msg125902 date=1225743424]
[/quote]

[/quote]
ets put this to bed the ridiculous conspiracy theories coming out.

1. truilli done a 1:44 on slicks..glock actually lapped quicker same car both on slicks..it was raining

2. why would toyota hand their rivals mercedes a championship?

3. why would glock ruin his reputation his integrity and possibly his future by letting hamilton past in an "arrange" pass
4. how are they supposed to have relayed the message to glock to let him past when all the pit radios are open?
5. glock dislikes hamilton and has said as much after a couple of incidents this year.

massa drove out of his skin..but hamilton won it ..thats sport on to next year

conspiracy theories in this case are complete unsubstantiated boll0x with nothing to back them up
[/quote]

Have to agree with dagnut here, dont forget about the onboard telemetry as well!

fair play to Hamilton a well deservered champion, i cant see massa getting that close again if rumours are true that alonso is going to ferrari....

Back