Guide on how to Change Suspension (WANTED)

Right well that it solved!!!!!

The camber was solved by loosening everything off and tightening it all up again!!!!
The knocking noise is caused by 2 factors!!!!!

1. I need a wheel spacer, 5mm would do i think!!!!
2. I need to take off the weights (whats left of them) from the back of the rims!!!!

took a few pics there earlier!!!!
04052010152.jpg

04052010150.jpg

04052010148.jpg

Something tells me I should have noticed this sooner!!!!!!! :icon_redface:

is it just the back thats rubbing hamiie

i have two 5mm spacers there if you want them

Just the back two alright yea!!!!

I wouldnt mind seeing what the 5mm spacers do!!! That would be great man
Dan is going to lend me a set of 20mm spacers till i get a full set!!!! Lookin at the car tho the 20mm might be too wide tho!!!

Can i give ya a shout tomorrow to grab em off ya?

Would i be right sayin i need a second set for the front or it will be bad for the centre diff?

cant see it beening bad for the diff but i could be wrong?

give us a shout tomorrow and ill meet up with you, wont be home till about 6 doh

If your not around before I head home Ill collect them before the weekend!!!!
I dunno to be honest!!! I think i read that somewhere before!!!!
Ah sure if it damages the centre diff ill have to throw something with DCCD into in instead :wazzup: haha (when funds finally allow)

Cheers man

man that was rubbin well... be interesting to see how the wheels look with da spacers on... put some pics up with the 20's and 5's :thumbsup:

I dont think i'll get them fitted today but there will be Lots of photos taken and 2 sets of wheels tried to see where to go from here!!!!

have to say im delighted that I got the problems sorted, Just feel a bit stupid it was such a simple fix!!!!! :icon_redface:
We live and learn!!!!

Dave I'll stick the kettle on any time man!!! Just let me know when :thumbsup:

Won't strain the diff unless because the wheels are still the same diameter and now both are the same distance from the diff... You would strain it if they weren't at the same distance because of the extra load etc.. I would imagine the only possible problem would be bearings but cant see 5mm having a huge effect on that...

Back