GTB

I was working in Tralee a couple of weeks ago.. Would have been about on the weekend. Arrived early evening and back on the road to Dublin at 2am-ish...

think i spotted you alrite, is that green and yellow badge just on yours or is it on all of them??

[quote author=Shep link=topic=9385.msg111658#msg111658 date=1220892682]
Didn't buy it in Bray, think I test drove the one you're talking about. Nice enough, quite high mileage tho', much higher mileage than advertised.
[/quote]

I noticed that too...cowboys Ted :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=mike link=topic=9385.msg113228#msg113228 date=1221386717]
Welcome :thumbsup:. Clean looking car. What do you think of the auto? :ponder2:
[/quote]

Not the best autobox I've ever driven. Then again shes due a service. T'is plenty for me to handle tho'. I've not driven a manual GTB so can't compare. You know yerself, autos are just a different buzz. If you like cruising in comfort, go for an auto. If you like your racing get a manual.. So far, it's been a trip. Love the car..

[quote author=chris555 link=topic=9385.msg113491#msg113491 date=1221471595]
:icon_omg: lovely clean motor there lad, make sure she's all alarmed up to many going missin lately :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Nice-one dude. She's well secure.. Just got her serviced down with JOMO in Killucan. He's the f***ing business. It's like driving a new car. Sure I'm not out of it long enough for anyone to nick it. I'd probably sleep in it if I was let.. hahaa

Back