GT headers on wrx

daly.88

Sunday Drivers
i have the chance to pick up a set of gt headers and harvey uppipe for my bug wrx i had money set for other jobs on the car but was thinking would these a good upgrade power wise as in worth the money im going the vf35, pinks, fmic that route would these work well for me or much the same end result at standard headers and sti uppipe just wanting to clarify before parting wit money.

Headers imo be a move on a bigger turbo/bhp.

Factory are fine with the vf35.

So imo do your other few bits first.

well i was thinking of selling on the 35 and looking at a scooby clinic turbo and i no if i push too far ill run into problems with gearbox but if it goes then ill replace with a sti one my goal was to get a even 350 bhp so im kind of set on that figure and i dont want to have to change all again when i max out around 300-310 on the vf35..

Re: Re: GT headers on wrx

[quote author=daly.88 link=topic=42055.msg1#msg1 date=1403475515]
well i was thinking of selling on the 35 and looking at a scooby clinic turbo and i no if i push too far ill run into problems with gearbox but if it goes then ill replace with a sti one my goal was to get a even 350 bhp so im kind of set on that figure and i dont want to have to change all again when i max out around 300-310 on the vf35..
[/quote]

pushing factory engine out there also at edge.

Back