Greetings from Slovakia....

chriSTi

Petrolheads
well.... over here for the weekend in a small village called Klenovec where the missus grew up, just thought Id report that the Subaru scene is non existant as far as I can see.... but the SKODA scene is doin very well :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :thumbsup: HAPPY EASTER :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu: :beerbang: :beerbang:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=14302.msg176962#msg176962 date=1239568807]
enjoy mate!!!
any pics of the local talent???
:tongue: :tongue:
[/quote]

i could do with some of those pics too :lol: :lol: :lol:

how did it go lad ,
my slovakian missus us trying to drag me over there as well for a few days ....

we were in prague (her second home ) a few weeks ago , and jap cars are non existant over there ....
only saw one beat up 6th gen celica , a new accord , and an R35GTR ..that was it
if i ever move over there , something will have to be done , i cant drive a skoda , let alone a diesel one

well done Chris.....

hope you are enjoying everythings........... :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

say Hello to the "BIG DADDY MOTORCYCLE GANG". :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=14302.msg180274#msg180274 date=1240431769]
how did it go lad ,
my slovakian missus us trying to drag me over there as well for a few days ....

we were in prague (her second home ) a few weeks ago , and jap cars are non existant over there ....
only saw one beat up 6th gen celica , a new accord , and an R35GTR ..that was it
if i ever move over there , something will have to be done , i cant drive a skoda , let alone a diesel one
[/quote] ya I hear ya, all I seen was a few Suzukis, ye it was nice and quiet where she lives so not much to report.... LAND is dirt cheap tho... few grand and you'd have an aul cottage on a wee plot of land... its a far cry from Prague I tell ya... all good tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup: oh and 50 cent a PINT :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu:

@Dave..... ye thats ringin a bell now ha ha :lol: :lol:

Back